To connect environment, education and community in an interactive outdoor learning space.
To help students develop the skills and thought processes to become independent, community-serving and self-sufficient adults.
To provide to students:
- Outdoor and environmental education
- Responsible stewardship of the environment and natural resources
- Reconnection and first exposure to nature, wildlife, and the great outdoors.
- Empower students to become independent and serve others, while they enjoy learning about nature.
- Engage the business community to impact future leaders.
- Promote responsible stewardship of the environment and natural resources